Our ambulatory team provides an unparalleled experienced, practical and caring service to our clients 365 days a year and 24 hours a day. Our routine and specialist care of your equid is built on and supported our offering of:
- Over 50 years of equine veterinary experience
- Royal College of Advanced Veterinary Practitioners
- Immediate support from board certified specialists
- The latest portable diagnostic equipment
- Direct access to a state-of-the-art equine hospital
- Access to our own laboratory for fast turn around blood test results
We are always available to answer questions for your peace of mins and if you have an emergency you will be contacted by one of our experienced vets at any time of the day or night.
Our practice provides the full range of portable diagnostic equipment that can be brought to your yard. This means that we can perform a large range of procedures at your convenience at home. We will come to you. We cover a large area extending from Leyburn in the West, Durham in the North, Saltburn in the East and Bramham in the South however we do regularly travel further afield by prior appointment. If you would like a visit then please contact us by phone or email and we will arrange it.